Adding a Cash Account
As part of tracking your complete portfolio performance, Navexa allows you to track your cash position as well.
Adding a Cash Account to Your Portfolio
In order to track your cash position, you need to add a Cash Account to your portfolio.
1. Click the 'Add Investments' button at the top of the portfolio page.
2. Click 'Add Trade Data Manually'.
3. Then click 'Cash Account'.
4. Give your account a name, select the currency of the account and click 'Add Cash Account'.
5. Your Cash Account will now appear in the Holdings List on the Portfolio page.
Find out more about automating your cash transactions here.