Using The Broker File Upload Tool
1. Navigate to the Portfolio or Overview page and click the 'Add holdings' button.
2. Click ‘Import From Broker/Account.
3. Select your broker from the list
- Select 'CSV File Upload'. If this option is not visible, it means we don't currently support this method for your broker.
- Follow the instructions given for your broker. And upload the file at the bottom of the page. Then click 'Upload File'.
6. On the final screen, this is where you can review the trades that are ready for import.
It also allows you to fix or change any values in the data.
Once you are happy it all looks correct, click 'Save' in the bottom right of the page.
Once the upload is complete, you can go to the 'Overview' page and view the result!