Add Holdings with the Custom Spreadsheet File Uploader
Using the Custom Spreadsheet File Uploader
1. Navigate to the Portfolio page and click the 'Add Investments' button.
2. Click ‘Import From Broker/Account.
3. Type CSV or Manual in the search (1). Then click 'Upload your own spreadsheet (2).
4. From this page you can select the type of investments you want to upload (for this example we will select 'Stocks').
5. On this page you will find a list of fields that are needed for the upload.
Once you have your file prepared, select 'Browse Files' or drag your file into the box at the bottom of the page.
Then click 'Next'.
6. The next page allows you to select which row, if any, has the headers for the file.
Follow the instructions at the top of the page, if you need to change which row contains or the headers. Or select 'No header row' if there is no header.
7. The next page requires you to map the columns from your file, to the columns that Navexa required.
Step 1: Identify your column name.
Step 2: From the dropdown select the Navexa column it matches up too.
Step 3: Confirm the mapping or ignore the column if it is not required.
Do this for all columns and click 'Next' at the bottom right of the page when you are finished.
8. On the final screen, this is where you can review the trades that are ready for import.
It also allows you to fix or change any values in the data.
Once you are happy it all looks correct, click 'Save' in the bottom right of the page.
Once the upload is complete, you can go to the 'Overview' page and view the result!