The Overview page is your main dashboard to see your portfolio’s overall performance.
See the numbered items below for a brief description on each feature.
1. Portfolio Name: This shows which Portfolio you are currently looking at.
2. Date Range Selector: Use the dropdown menu to select a timeframe between ‘Today’ and ‘All Time’.
3. Performance Summary: This section shows five things:
Portfolio Value: The overall value of the portfolio and overall return percentage for the selected time frame.
Capital Gain: This shows the portfolio’s capital gains — not including dividend returns.
Dividend Return: The dollar value and percentage return of dividends your portfolio has generated in the given time frame.
Currency Gain: The dollar value and percentage return of gains generated through currency fluctuations for the given period.
Total Return: The dollar value of your returns for the given period (the percentage value here will match that under Portfolio Value).
4. Portfolio Charts: You have multiple options for viewing this chart, depending on the metric you have clicked in the 'Performance Summary'.
5. Add Holdings Button: Click here to add holdings to your portfolio.
6. The Group By selector:
This allows you to change the grouping for the holdings list. You can view groupings by things like sector or industry. You can even set up your own custom groupings.
7. Holdings list options (left to right):
This button toggles the 'Local currency' view. For a portfolio with foreign investments in it, it allows you view the holdings in their own local currency instead of the portfolios base currency.
This button toggles 'Show closed positions'. Having this toggled off, will not remove closed positions from the calculations, it will simply hide them from the holdings list.
This button opens the 'Column Selector' which gives you several different column choices to add to the holdings list.
This button allows you to export the holdings list to either, XLSX or PDF.
8. Holdings List: A holding by holding list of everything in your portfolio, showing latest market price, quantity, capital gain percentage and total return in dollar and percentage terms, plus a green notification button on the right (9) indicating unconfirmed dividends.