Navexa allows you to setup an integration between your Crypto Exchange and Navexa.
When you link your trading account with Navexa, we will retrieve the last 12 months of data or more (where possible). Then, every new trade you do with your crypto exchange will be synced into your Navexa account.
To link your crypto exchange account to Navexa, follow the below steps:
1. Click 'Add Holdings' at the top of the 'Portfolio' or 'Overview' screen.
2. Click 'Import From Broker/Account'
3. Select your exchange from the list
4. Enter your API Keys for your Exchange Account
Where possible, generate a readonly set of api keys. Find out where to find your API keys.
5. Set which Portfolios you want your account to link too
7. That's it!
After about 5 minutes, your trades will be synced into your account. Every time you do a new trade with your exchange, it will now we synced into Navexa.